Strategic Asset Manager
Due to continuous growth, we are now seeking an experienced Assets Manager to join our Facilities Team working within Distribution Centres based at our Head Office in Mulgrave.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Development of life cycle plans, asset standards and processes across a number of Distribution Centres nationally.
- Life cycle cost analysis and modelling using operational performance and maintenance data
- Research and synthesize information to form recommendations for the purpose of life cycle planning
- Support the National Optimization Strategic Manager with projects and initiatives to support the Asset Management team
- Providing technical analysis of strategic equipment data required in the development of annual Maintenance Budgets for various stores nationwide
- Developing and maintaining integrity of the asset registry framework and records
- Managing the asset register data to provide meaningful, high value management information
- Managing the allocation and recording of Planned Preventative Maintenance programs
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Degree in Business/Finance or similar – Highly desirable
- Diploma/Cert IV Management/Finance - Essential
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role – Preferred
- A background in Finance/Commercial roles - Preferred
- Process orientated, strong leadership, organisation, communication and influencing skills
WHY JOIN US?
If you would like to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual team member.City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia