Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, this role will Assist the Finance team with the smooth running of the Finance function of the Company, ensuring the timely and accurate preparation and presentation of the Company’s financial data as directed.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support Senior Management Accountant & wider team in meeting reporting requirements and deadlines
- Support with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and forecasts in line with the business models and timelines
- Gain an understanding of all cost and revenue drivers impacting the forecast thereby enabling process
- Prepare delivery of weekly/monthly and ad-hoc KPI reporting and issue within agreed timeframes
- Ensure month end processes are maintained and developed to ensure best practice
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- A degree in Accounting or similar subject from a recognised university – Essential
- Qualified professional accounting qualification (CA, CPA, CIMA etc) - Essential
- Proven financial, statutory reporting and analytical skills
- High level numeracy and reconciliation skills, with demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy with figures
- Advanced level of computer literacy and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- 10 Nexus Ct, Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia