Casual Cleaner - Forest Lakes
WHO ARE WE?
City Cleaning Services provides cleaners to all Distribution Centres across NSW. We currently have numerous positions available across all shifts. The team are fun, supportive and work well together and enjoy having a laugh.
In these roles, you will be provided with, all cleaning equipment is provided as well as uniforms training and job security: We have had cleaners move into other areas of the business.
Day to Day:
- Utilising machinery to clean all floor surfaces to ensure safety
- Adhering to all WH&S Policies & Procedures
- Vacuuming, mopping office and communal areas
- Ensure fridges are cleaned, office space vacuumed
- Other general cleaning duties as directed
- Previous experience cleaning would be great, but not essential
- If you have house cleaning, commercial, aged care or hospital cleaning experience
- Good time management skills
- Strong safety awareness
- Reliable and punctual
- Good sense of humour!
- Ability to get to and from location
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Job Start Date Monday, 1 August 2022
- Job End Date Tuesday, 1 November 2022
- Forest Lake QLD 4078, Australia