State Maintenance Manager - Operations Manager - SA/NT
As a global leader in Facilities Management services we know that the Soul of Our City is Our People. We offer a wide range of challenges and opportunities in a culture where team members work together to service our partners
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this role offers an opportunity for a skilled proactive professional the opportunity to provide outstanding customer experience to key stakeholders, whist ensuring required budgets, performance measures and KPI’s are met supporting our partner - Kmart Group
- Effectively manage maintenance budgets & while ensuring all planned and reactive servicing requirements are met to maintain safe and compliant stores.
- Manage contractor and internal technician performance to deliver to agreed KPI’s
- Conduct audits verifying maintenance activities performed are in accordance with agreed scope and are 100% compliance with safety, risk assessment etc.
- Manage all landlord and property related issues ensuring sites are a safe and fully operational.
- Effectively manage minor projects e.g. warranties, retention, handover of new stores, upgrades.
- Provide effective and regular communication and support to Store Development, Retail support, Risk Management, Operations, Health & Safety, Compliance and Loss Prevention teams.
- Regularly provide reports and analysis of business performance to key stakeholders.
- Technical or trade related background with multi-site management experience
- Proven track record in exceptional customer service
- Experience in managing service contracts and multiple suppliers
- Superior communication and people management skills
- Strong organisational/administrative skills
- Proficiency in budget management and comprehension of financial reports
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual team member. If you would like to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your resume and cover letter!
Whilst we appreciate your effort in applying, only successful applicants will be contacted.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Adelaide SA, Australia