Grounds Maintenance Team Member
Grounds Maintenance Technician, Child care sector.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for all grounds maintenance activities to a cluster of childcare centres for the Melbourne Metro and Western suburbs locations. As an outdoor loving candidate, you will be delivering on the regular and routine maintenance and upkeep duties such as mowing, edging, pruning, trimming, weed control, power sweeping, blowing, and the removal and disposal of green waste and debris. In order to complete these tasks the role comes with a fully maintained late model company vehicle and purpose built trailer along with all tools and equipment required
We are one of the largest and most well respected companies in the Facility Maintenance area and pride ourselves on our first class service delivery having a National and World wide presence with many growth opportunities for aspiring personal.
Deliver Ground Maintenance services to several sites to ensure Safety and Compliance
- Ensure compliance with safe work practices within the principles of OH&S
- Be provided with a fully maintained late model company work vehicle including a trailer,
- As part of your commitment, a company I phone and all tools and all equipment required.
- Mowing, blowing, edging, pruning, trimming & weed control, power broom sweeping of synthetic grass
- Remove all garden waste and transfer to an authorised waste transfer station
- Proactively liaise with clients and stakeholder
- Provide a programmed reactive and proactive maintenance service using set preventative maintenance scopes of work
- Continuously update the company work systems using iPhone’s apps with pictures and service records
- Work flexibly and reliably within tight guidelines and with minimal supervision.
Ideally previous Grounds Maintenance experience will be highly regarded, however anyone showing a willingness and commitment to providing First class service in an outdoor environment working within the Child care sector will be highly considered
- Experience in and safe working with garden maintenance tools and equipment
- Sound knowledge in working with a smartphone apps used for e.g. job allocations, etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication skills, and customer service skills
- Ability to achieve set KPI’s (key performance indicators) and priorities variable workloads
- A Valid driver’s license coupled with experience driving with an maneuvering trailer
- A valid Working with Children Check (Employee Category – not a Volunteer Category)
- A can-do and positive attitude
- Pay Type Salary
- Sydney NSW, Australia