In this exciting opportunity the Facilities Coordinator role is supporting the day to day delivery of facility management services to our Partner Bunnings.
The requirements for this role include the planning and coordination of reactive and planned maintenance work in accordance with contract obligations and the coordination and administration of processes to facilitate seamless store network changes including new handovers, closures and other network events.
You will work closely with our State Maintenance Managers, Asset Management team, Contact Centre and Contracted resources, in a role that has a strong focus on administration, process, planning, coordination and execution of work that underpins service delivery.
If you would like to join a company with an excellent culture, great potential to develop your career, and become a part of a successful management team read further.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Deliver on process, planning, coordination and execution of work that underpins service delivery
- Plan reactive and preventative maintenance resourcing and schedules and co-ordinate end of DLP inspections
- utilisation of management systems and the application of processes and procedures relating to facility management and maintenance services
- Facilitate the process for budgeting and pricing of services related to new stores, expansions and upgrades
- Develop plans and implement processes to improve operational program and procedure efficiency
- Manage and monitor performance against PPM delivery and ensure compliance with the monthly performance requirements/KPI’s
- Communicate with stakeholders, contractors and suppliers with a strong commitment to excellent internal and external customer service
To be considered for this role you will have/be:
- Strong administration, planning and coordination skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Minor project planning and coordination
- Competency using Operating systems and Applications
- Previous experience within a fast-paced environment – Highly Regarded
- Ability to build strong working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Driven to succeed and highly customer centric
- Excellent communication and computer skills
City FM Australia is a Global Facilities Management Company and offers it employees flexible working arrangements, a newly renovated office, onsite parking, conveniently located Mulgrave office and a fantastic team environment.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- 10 Nexus Ct, Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia