Construction Project Manager - Commercial Building
City Holdings Australia offers world-leading Construction, Engineering and Facilities Management solutions across multiple locations around the globe successful, safe, and sustainable outcomes for our partners.
City Holdings is group of companies, spanning the Globe, that specialises in world-leading Construction, Engineering and Facility Management solutions. The Construction division, known as, City Building & Engineering Services (CBES) successfully delivers safe & sustainable new build, fit out & refurbishment project outcomes for our partners across Australia.
The Construction Project Manager will ensure each project is completed within the specified timeframes and budget, as well as of the highest quality and excellence. The PM will plan, manage & deliver Construction Projects in line with CBES standards, project management processes & software. The role will manage multiple opportunities where constant improvement is vital. The Construction PM will engage, develop, and maintain great relationships with sub-contractors, partners, stakeholders & colleagues inside and outside of City.
Managing projects assigned to you focusing on Quality, Program, Budget & Financial reporting from Commencement to Completion
- Engagement with quality Subcontractors & Suppliers to achieve best Quality, Price & construction deliverables
- Advise weekly of any changes to Program, Project Performance, or budget
- Create and execute Construction Programs accordingly to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources & Manages day-to-day operational aspects of the project and enforces project quality standards
- Effectively manage all project financials, communication and utilise any business process and/or tracking software
- Proactively manage any required changes in the project scope and identify potential crises early
- At all times, ensure budget costs and timelines are strictly adhered to and report any discrepancies
- Develop and nurture key business relationships and liaise and communicate with project stakeholders on a regular basis
- Conduct project post assessments and highlight areas of efficiency and inefficiency within the project
To Be Considered:
- Degree or Diploma in Project or Construction Management
- Trade qualified with proven relevant technical experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, InDesign, Power Point, ProCore, Cubit, Build soft or similar construction operating systems
- Minimum of 2 years’ practical experience in Project or Construction Management
- Proven experience and ability managing Construction Projects
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt and accommodate with changing requirements of the role
- Strong adherence to the timelines and anticipation of upcoming requirements
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
If this sounds like you and you would like the opportunity to be part of a growing Australian Construction Company, that cares about its employees, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- 10 Nexus Ct, Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia