Maintenance and Service Operator
This is an opportunity to support and assist City’s technicians with their work, no licence or qualification required!
Reporting to the National Technical Manager, you will have the skill and experience to completing skilled work under the supervision of qualified team. You will also provide support in “Spotting” for two-man jobs and will at times perform other unsupervised tasks.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Provide continuous “spotting” support ensuring a job is done in the safest manner
- Review the work area for hazards such as, trip hazards or fixed objects that equipment can strike
- Replacing Light tubes including, but not limited to - E&E, Site, Signage and Security
- General House Keeping & minor Building works
- Planned Preventative Maintenance as directed
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Drivers Licence
- Experience with Elevated Work Platforms & Licence - Desirable
- LVR/CPR - Desirable
- Practical experience in the commercial and industrial sector
- Experience with General building maintenance; maintenance types and a variety of breakdown work
What City FM can offer you:
- Tool of Trade Vehicle supplied
- EBA wages
- PPE and tools supplied
- Excellent working conditions with state-of-the-art facilities
- Training and career progression opportunities
This positions are based in Victoria and will require travel.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Geelong VIC, Australia
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Victoria, Australia
- Western Suburbs, VIC, Australia