Cleaner Part Time
City are looking for dedicated, energetic cleaning team members to work with one of Australia's most recognisable hardware stores Bunnings Warehouse
We provide a secure, safe and flexible work environment with full training and have multiple permanent part-time and casual positions on offer across Victoria
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out general cleaning within the site
- Operating cleaning machinery (training provided)
- Adhering to all OH&S policies and procedures
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Great attitude and willingness to learn
- A smart phone - essential
- Your own transport is needed for early morning shifts
- Ability to work flexible hours (across shifts and sites)
- Have Australian working rights
- Good communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Loyalty allowance
- Secure and stable ongoing work
- Being part of the City team where everyone feels welcome and respected
- Permanent entitlements, including annual leave, sick leave and long service leave
- Comprehensive induction with on-the-job training
- Competitive hourly rates paid in accordance with City’s EBA & Awards
Weekday and weekend shift patterns:
Shift patterns may vary across store locations but are normally,
- 6am to 12:30pm
- 6am to 10:00am
- 6:30am to 10:30am (weekends)
When applying, please specify which site and shift you would like to be considered for in your application.
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member and has extensive ongoing professional development opportunities
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Carrum Downs VIC 3201, Australia