Cleaning Operations Supervisor - Melb Metro
As a dynamic and energetic self-starter, reporting to the City State Manager, you will effectively manage and lead a team to successfully deliver cleaning services and standards for multiple
sites in your designated region.
Your role will manage cleaning standards via Audit results, achieving contractual service level KPI’s, meeting budgets and ensuring adherence to all OH&S compliance requirements.
You will also effectively manage the cleaning services team, recruitment requirements, Payroll exception & event management for your team member.
- Multi-site management and leadership of a diverse and geographically spread service delivery team
- Manage cleaning operations by developing and managing work schedules, assigning and monitoring work, implementing productivity standards, resolving operational challenges, maintaining reference manuals and implementing new procedures.
- Manage and control costs to ensure they are contained within budget.
- Ensure that all services are delivered safely, efficiently and to 100% of specifications and compliance.
- Liaise with the Head of Cleaning regarding any OHS&E opportunities you and or your team during the delivery of service.
- Provide leadership by ensuring team members understand performance targets and goals and that team members are properly trained and inducted for their roles.
- Identify and implement any opportunities for improvement in relation to day- to-day delivery of services.
- Establish an environment that encourages continuous improvement and quality outcomes.
- 3 years’ plus of supervision experience of dynamic team in customer service industry
- Certificate IV Asset Maintenance (Cleaning Operations Management) – of benefit but not essential
- Proven high level of customer service and management skills across diverse team/skill set
- Demonstrated problem solving, strong analytical and project management skills
- Proven organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and staff rosters.
- Simultaneous ability to work independently and liaise with Senior Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with
- Intermediate IT skills re Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Experience and knowledge of cleaning standards, practices and procedures – Advantageous
- Full Covid -19 vaccination required (as per Govt guidelines)
- Full Drivers licence
- Security with a permanent full-time position
- We provide tools of the trade – A company vehicle fully maintained, mobile phone and laptop
- An inclusive, diverse, and supportive team
- Tailored personal career development
- A Global company with boundless opportunities as we continue to grow
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia