General Tradesperson - NZ
City FM (City) provide world leading Facilities Management and Engineering solutions which ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes for our partner’s Bunnings and Kmart, on time and within budget.
Are you a skilled, proactive and motivated general tradesperson who can manage work and customer relationships effectively looking for secure employment that offers career progression? Read on!!!
This role will offer you the opportunity to take ownership and pride of the facility management of a number of client stores throughout Auckland. You will work with and be a part of a small, friendly, supportive and collaborative team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work without supervision to proactively resolve general maintenance and repair issues
- Be competent to perform general repair and maintenance work
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance schedules
- Responsible for resolving reactive maintenance service calls from stores
- Work within self-managed teams/clusters and have ownership over stores
- Be an effective communicator and develop strong partnerships
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Trade Qualified/ Experienced builder, carpenter, joiner, handyperson
- Full NZ Driver's licence
- Excellent customer relations and problem-solving skills.
- A dedication to quality workmanship and Health and Safety.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fully vaccinated against Covid19
What we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Supportive company with career progression
- Tools of trade (Vehicle, tools, phone)
- Security with expanding company
Send resume & cover letter to apply to be part of a growing New Zealand Facilities Management business!
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Hourly
- City Facilities Management (NZ) Limited, Level 18 PWC Tower, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand