Grounds Maintenance Team Member
Adelaide SA, Australia
Wednesday, 15 June 2022
City FM Australia (City) provides world-leading Facilities Management, Engineering and Energy solutions which ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes, on time and on budget for our partner - Goodstart Early Learning.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and cleaning the outside areas of a cluster of childcare centres. As an outdoor loving candidate, you will be delivering on the general cleaning and grounds maintenance duties such as sweeping, blowing mowing, edging, pruning, trimming weed control, and picking up waste/ rubbish.
Your key responsibilities will include:
As part of your commitment, you will be provided with a company vehicle including a trailer, a company phone and all tools required.
- Deliver Ground Maintenance services to several sites to ensure Safety and Compliance
- Update the outside areas when required
- Remove all garden waste and transfer to an authorized waste transfer station
- Proactively liaise with Centre Directors and internal peers and stakeholder
- External pressure wash of buildings as required
- Ensure compliance with safe work practices within the principles of OH&S
- Work flexibly and reliably within tight guidelines and with minimal direction
To be considered for this role you will have/be:
- Ideally previous Grounds Maintenance or Cleaning experience in a similar environment
- Experience in working with landscaping/ gardening tools and/ or cleaning machinery
- Turf-management experience is advantages but not necessary
- Sound knowledge in working with a smartphone used for e.g. job allocations, etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication skills, and customer service skills
- Ability to work towards KPI’s and priorities an influxes of workload
- A Valid driver’s license coupled with experience driving with a trailer
- A valid Working with Children Check (Employee Category – not a Volunteer Category)
- A can-do and positive attitude
This role will be covering a cluster of childcare centers around Metro Adelaide.
This position is outdoors and requires the ability to work in all weather conditions.
As part of our application process, you will be required to participate in medical and drug and alcohol testing.
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.