This role offers a motivated, accomplished trades professional, the opportunity to proactively self-manage their own sites, in a culture where team members are supportive and work together to provide exceptional customer service.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work without supervision to proactively and flexibly anticipate and resolve issues so that critical breakdown issues do not occur;
- Be an effective communicator and develop strong partnerships;
- Provide repairs and maintenance services to our Partners
- Work within self-managed teams/clusters and have ownership over sites
Site Locations : Melbourne - North Metro Melbourne, West and Geelong
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Plumbing Nominee Supervisor (QLD) or Contractor License
- Full Driver's license
- Backflow Prevention Endorsement/Experience Preferable
- Commercial/industrial experience – highly regarded
- Gas Fitting Endorsement/Experience
- Ability to multi-task, work with limited supervision and make sound decisions quickly
- Familiarity with interfacing with technology (iPhone)used to systemically monitor location/jobs
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Geelong VIC, Australia
- Melbourne VIC, Australia