This role offers a proactive, motivated and highly skilled trades professional the opportunity to take ownership and proactively self manage your own stores. To provide excellent customer service and continually develop internal/external relationships supporting our partner, the Coles Group.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work without supervision to proactively and flexibly anticipate and resolve issues so that critical breakdown issues do not occur
- Participate in a call-out roster
- Be an effective communicator and develop strong partnerships
- Provide repairs and maintenance services to our partner-the Coles Group
- Work within self-managed teams/clusters and have ownership over stores
You will require the following qualifications/experience:
- Qualified Refrigeration and Air Conditioning technician with superior fault- finding competencies
- Refrigerant Handling License
- Restricted Electrical License (Class 1)
- Current Drivers License
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia