City FM Australia (City) provide world leading Facilities Management, Engineering and Energy solutions which ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes, on time and on budget for our partners.
Reporting to the Helpdesk Manager, this role offers an enthusiastic, motivated and customer centric, customer service representative a wonderful opportunity to join a fast paced, driven and diverse team, and take your career to the next level by supporting our valued customer - Coles.
If you believe in delivering an outstanding and personable customer experience. Apply now!!!
This is a Full Time position Your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively manage a high volume of both inbound/outbound calls.
- Resolve, manage and escalate incidents logged by our customers.
- Ensure a swift and efficient service
- Provide exceptional service at every opportunity
You will be required to:
What we offer:
- Have experience working in a call centre. (Highly preferred)
- Ability to remain calm under pressure; whilst demonstrating diligence and ability to multitask.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
Send a cover letter and resume now via the Apply now button!
- Secure employment within a recently renovated modern building.
- We supply semi-continental breakfasts each day including coffee!
- Above award wages.
- Free onsite parking.
- Career progression.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Supportive and encouraging team!
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
As part of our application process, you will be required to participate in medical & drug/alcohol screening.