State Services Coordinator WA,SA,NT
City FM Australia (City) is one of the largest privately owned facilities maintenance companies in Australia. We have been providing leading facilities management, engineering and cleaning solutions for our valued partners since 2009, on time and on budget.
Are you a proactive self-starter? Do you have strong stakeholder management skills?
We are looking for an experienced and personable individual to join (City’s) Kmart operations team. You will successfully manage the delivery of soft service operations (cleaning, trolley collection and waste management) within the states of WA, SA & NT..
You will carry out regular visitation to Kmart and Target stores, to monitor the delivery of services and engage with key internal and external stakeholders, developing and maintaining close working relationships.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conduct periodic audits in store to verify that cleaning, and customer trolley services have been performed in accordance with the agreed scope and correct areas of concern in a timely manner.
- Ensure that daily cleaning services are delivered safely, efficiently and to 100% of specifications and compliance.
- Ensure 100% compliance with various audits (contractual, safety, risk assessment, legislative etc
- Monitor workplaces to ensure they are safe and ensure that OH&S policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Integration of compliance requirements into business practices;
- Provide support to the zone and regional teams in disaster circumstances such as flooding / fire / Infectious Virus Control etc. ensuring that team members and contractors are coordinated effectively
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Proven experience in developing strong working relationships with key stakeholders in a busy retail or service oriented business environment – essential.
- Intermediate IT skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) - essential
- Experience in managing service contracts and multiple suppliers, supervising and managing agreed programs at a local level and at multiple sites
- Knowledge and understanding of retail and or service business operations
- Full Covid -19 vaccination required (as per Govt guidelines)
- Full Drivers Licence
- Ability to travel within states as required
- Competitive salary
- Tools of trade (company vehicle, laptop, phone)
- Work within a progressive growing & supportive facility management organisation
You may be a proven leader with a big box retailer ready for a multi-site role as the next step in your career.
We are committed to invest, nurture and coach your further development in above store operations.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Adelaide SA, Australia
- Darwin NT, Australia
- Western Australia, Australia