Technical Trainer – Cleaning Vic
City FM Australia provides world-leading facilities management and engineering solutions that ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes for our partner - Bunnings
Assisting the Cleaning Operations Team, this fixed term (Full time 6 months) role requires a trainer to assist with onboarding & training activities for our new team members for our Victorian team.
To be successful in the role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with onboarding of team members to ensure competency in role
- Assist with completion of online modules where required
- Undertake group training at various sites throughout Victoria
- Observe trained team members for competency
- Attend meetings as required
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Cert IV Certificate in Training and Assessment
- Experience with Lighthouse software - favourable
- Intermediate level of computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint & MS Teams
- Relevant industry exposure & experience
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid 19 as per Govt guidelines
- Able to travel within Victoria
- Competitive salary
- Work in a supportive team environment
- Being able to gain great experience and to upskill
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume and cover letter by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Victoria, Australia