Working with in the Childcare sector and reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager, this role offers an opportunity for a skilled proactive professional the opportunity to provide outstanding customer experience to key stakeholders, while ensuring required budgets, performance measures and KPI’s are met.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage multiple facilities on a day to day basis including all contractors, City technicians and other maintenance related visitors to ensure the smooth running of our partners facilities, including spotting and implementing efficiencies
- Effectively manage maintenance budgets and contractual agreements
- Conduct audits verifying maintenance activities performed are in accordance with agreed scope and are 100% compliance with safety, risk assessment etc.
- Manage all landlord and property related issues ensuring sites are a safe and fully operational
- Effectively manage minor projects e.g. warranties, retention, handover of new sites, upgrades
- Provide effective and regular communication and support to Site Development, Risk Management, Operations, Health & Safety, Compliance and Loss Prevention teams
- Regularly provide reports and analysis of business performance to key stakeholders
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- A relevant tertiary qualification with a technical or trade related background and relevant multi-site management experience
- Experience in managing service contracts and multiple suppliers
- Proficiency in budget management and comprehension of financial reports
- Proven track record in exceptional customer service
- Superior verbal and written communication and people management skills
- Strong organisational/ administrative skills
- Must have a valid Working with Children Check (Employee Category – not a Volunteer Category)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and willingness to travel
This role is covering Metro Melbourne.
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Melbourne VIC, Australia