Customer Service Advisor - Helpdesk Fulltime
This Fulltime role offers an enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious customer service representative an opportunity to join a fast paced, professional team taking your career to the next level by supporting our valued customer Coles.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively manage a high volume of both inbound/outbound calls.
- Resolve, manage and escalate problems logged by our customers.
- Accurately capture data and work to realistic KPI’s.
- Provide exceptional service at every opportunity by building relationships and rapport with your customer, both internal and external.
You will be required to:
- 1 – 2 year experience working in a call centre - Highly desirable.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Be fully vaccinated
- Be able to attend 2 weeks of paid training in office
- Secure employment within a recently renovated modern building.
- We supply semi-continental breakfasts each day including coffee!
- Above award wages.
- Free onsite parking.
- Career progression.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Supportive and encouraging team!
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 10 Nexus Ct, Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia