CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AGENTS - EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
COVID-19 Candidate & Customer Update: We are committed to the health and safety of our teams, customers & the community. We have implemented a range of new health and safety measures across our stores, offices & warehouse including protective equipment, signage and social distancing procedures. During this time, we may conduct our recruitment processes over phone or via digital channels. These measures are designed to slow the spread of COVID-19 and help protect our Communities.
About the role:
Our Customer Experience (CX) team is constantly growing and evolving within our brand-new state of the art office space in Cremorne. Your focus is to support our customers through our digital channels in a collaborative environment where the customer comes first, and their experience is at the forefront of every interaction. In this diverse and challenging role, you are responsible for delivering excellent standards in customer experience and will be an integral driver of company culture. The CX Hub is open 7 days a week, from 6AM – 11PM, we are looking for passionate individuals who are available to complete shifts within these hours.
Your key responsibilities will include:
This is a broad service role which will require you to understand many parts of the business and footwear in general. We have positions across both our Sales & Support Teams. The main responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact for customer inquiries
- Keep our customers smiling by maintaining a high satisfaction score (CSAT)
- Identifying and escalating support requests to ensure it is resolved in a timely manner
- Working as part of a close team to ensure our customer always comes first!
- Identifying areas for process improvement and make recommendations to the leadership team
- Ensure and build on a closed feedback loop from Customer Experience to the wider business
- Being adaptable to multiple brands (tone, language, product etc.)
- Roles available are permanent casual and Full Time positions
- Rotating roster across Monday to Sunday between 6am and 11pm
- Shift worker – Clerical award pays accordingly to the hours / days worked
- Melbourne based State of the Art Office located in Cremorne
To succeed in this role, you will need to have:
- A customer centric attitude – polite and friendly written and verbal communication
- Experience within retail customer service highly regarded
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and able to work well autonomously
- Possess adequate problem-solving skills and can think quickly on your feet
- Flexible availability to work across 7 days between 6am – 11pm
- Previous Contact Centre experience highly regarded but not essential
- Affiliation with Accent Group Core values and “Make It Happen” attitude.
Please note this is an expression of interest campaign and we will be in contact when opportunities become available to join the team!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Balmain St, Cremorne VIC 3121, Australia